The announcement of the Secretary of the Employment Secretariat in the Public Service on behalf of the Postal Corporation Tanzania (TPC) and the National Housing Corporation (NHC), likes to inform all the job applicants who applied for several positions that interviews are expected to run from March 26th to 04th April, 2022.
All called applicants called on the interview should take into account the following instructions:
- The interview will be held on 26 March – 04 April, 2022 as shown in this announcement; Time and place where the interview will be done for each cadre;
- Filter (writing) for the Postal Corporation Tanzania (TPC) will be held on March 26, 2022, the actual (Practical) interview will be held on March 27, 2022 and the face-to-face interview will be held on 29, March, 2022.
- The Screening (writing) interview of the National Housing Corporation (NHC) will be held on April, 2022, the practical interview will be held on April, 2022 and face to face interviews will be held on 04, April, 2022.
- Every Interviewee should have an ID for identification;
- Only IDs which will be accepted include are Resident ID, Voter ID, Citizenship ID or Passport;
- Candidates are required to come with their REAL CERTIFICATES, which are birth certificate, Form IV, VI, Diploma, Higher Diploma, Degree and continue to depend on the Qualifications of the Applicant.
- “Testimonials”, “Provisional Results”, “Statement of results”, list the results of Form IV and VI (form V and form VI results slips) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AND WILL NOT BE ALLOWED CONTINUED WITH INTERVIEW;
- Each interviewee will pay all costs of food, transportation and accommodation until the end of interview
- Each interviewee should take into account the date, time and place of the interview as allocated on pdf below.
- For applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should verify their certificates have been approved and approved by the relevant Authorities (such as TCU, NACTE or NECTA);
- For those Job applicants whose names did not appear in this advertisement should be informed that they did not meet the requirements. Therefore, do not hesitate to apply again for vacancies when they are advertised and comply with the requirements of the relevant advertisement.
- For cadres who are required to register with their Professional Boards they must come with their Real Registration Certificates as well as Licenses to work.
- All respondents called to the interview should make sure they are logged in their accounts and copy the test number for those numbers will not be released on the day of the interview.
- Respondents are required to wear bracelets as long as they are on Interview sites,
- Mobile use in examination rooms is not permitted,
List of 3600+ Names Called for Interview NHC and TPC, March 2022
Follow the link Below to Download the list of names