LGTI Online Application System – How to Apply. The Local Government Training Institute invites applications for admission into its postgraduate and undergraduate programmes for the 2022- 2023 Academic Year through the Online Admission System (LGTI OAS)
The Local Government Training Institute application 2023
The Local Government Training Institute is now accepting applications for admission into its postgraduate and undergraduate programmes for the 2022- 2023 Academic Year. For successful applications, applicants are recommended to observe the LGTI application dates and deadlines.
Aspects for successfully LGTI Admission.
Consider the following things for a smooth and error-free LGTI Online application 2022/2023:
- Familiarize yourself with the LGTI Prospectus
- Make a Full list of programmes/courses you are going to apply
- Make sure you have a valid and working email address that you will use later for LGTI online application account registration.
- Make sure you have a valid phone number, as it will be used for all important notifications in the future (Notification about your Selection status and verification code will be sent to this number)
- Prepare your LGTI online application fees (10,000/=Tshs)
How to Access LGTI Online Application System
Local Government Training Institute (LGTI) is among the educational institution in Tanzania that makes use of an online application system (OAS) to process applications for various courses and programmes.
Below are steps to follow for those who want to apply.
- Step One: Visit LGTI Online Application website: http://oas.lgti.ac.tz/
- Step Two: The LGTI online application system will open, navigate to the Undergraduate or postgraduate section and read the available instruction carefully.
- Step #3: Registration: Navigate to the registration link and fill in the required information to complete your registration. The information needed during the registration stage includes
- First name
- Email Address
- Mobile Telephone Number
- O-Level index number,
LGTI application forms
LGTI Application form for admission into various programmes at the Local Government Training Institute can be hardcopy (printed application forms) or online application forms.
Currently, the Local Government Training Institute is only accepting the online application forms. Therefore, candidates seeking admission to the Local Government Training Institute must submit their application via the LGTI online application system (LGTI OAS)
For more details on the LGTI Online Application System (OAS, please download the following document:ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM FOR BACHELOR DEGREE USER MANUAL-1.pdf