RECOMMENDED: Six (6) Mistakes to avoid when writing your CV
POST: PERSONAL SECRETARY III – 1 POST
POST CATEGORY(S): HR & ADMINISTRATION
EMPLOYER: The Government Procurement Services Agency (GPSA)
APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2022-04-15 2022-04-28
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To type letters, reports and documents
- To receive visitors, screen and direct them to relevant officers;
- To keep in safe custody reports and other records of events;
- To keep and make appointments and remind the respective officer accordingly;
- To search for files, documents and other information;
- To receive and deliver directives to the respective officers;
- To receive files, distribute them to action officers;
- To prepare a list of office supplies and make follow up to ensure their availability; and
- To perform other duties as may be assigned by one’s reporting officer.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Holder of Form IV secondary school certificate plus secretarial certificate level III with minimum typing speed of 50 wpm; must be conversant with e-mail and internet service; MS Office Word, Excel, Data base, publisher, Power Point and other computer application services. Should have at least 1years relevant working experience in public service and must be fluent in Kiswahili and English languages.
The deadline for submitting the application is 28 April 2022.