About Shepherd Consulting Limited
Shepherd Consulting is one of the fastest growing consulting firms based in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. We are providing Audit, Tax & Legal and Advisory services focused on delivering quality services to clients that build trust and making positive impact in the business setting we engage with. We develop and foster excellent relationship with the our clients to improve profitability and business growth by resolving practical challenges facing the business. We believe that the best solution needs experience, breadth, and in-depth knowledge of the subject matter.
The Shepherd Consulting Limited is looking for suitable candidates to fill up positions in the assurance and tax divisions. The prospective candidates will serve as business advisors to our clients aiming at optimizing engagement, success, and achieving quality outcomes.
The Shepherd Consulting Limited now invites online applications from eligible candidates for the following posts below:
Position: Graduate Trainees (6 Posts)
Job Profile & Key Qualification
Reporting directly to Assistant Tax Manager and Assistant Assurance Manager, the ideal candidate should possess undergraduate degrees in accounting, finance, economics, law, business administration, engineering, or any equivalent from a recognized higher learning institution with a good performance. He/she should also be an enthusiastic, self-starter and ready to join our new graduate trainee program. The prospective graduate trainee must be willing to learn about all aspects of the profession and should foster good relationships with client and staff members and create a lasting imprint.
- Performing assigned tasks during fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Gathering as much information on the assigned tasks and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned. Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members. Analysing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company and forming lasting professional relationships with staff and clients alike.
- Conducting research on project assignments and assisting the supervisor wherever possible.
- Always upholding the good name of the company.
- Writing a test or submitting to some other form of evaluation at the end of the graduate program.
Requirements and Skills
- Graduate in the field of accounting, finance, economics, law, business
- administration, engineering or any equivalent discipline from a recognized Higher Learning Institution with a performance of at least 4.0 GPA
- Previous work experience is not necessary but may be advantageous. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
Mode of Application
The above positions are available with immediate effect. If you believe that you qualify for any of the above positions and ready to join our winning team, you should then submit your application letter attaching a current curriculum vitae with references, current passport size picture, and copies of relevant certificates including testimonials, if any, in English online through email@example.com by April 07, 2022.
NOTE: Shepherd Consulting Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Shepherd Consulting Ltd
25 Mkadini, Oysterbay
P.O. Box 20751
Dar es Salaam Tanzania.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted