Tanzania Automotive Technology Centre (TATC) synonymously known as “Shirika la Nyumbu” was formally established on the 14th December 1985 through a Presidential Order, made under the Public Corporations Act 1969. TATC’s mission is to develop a reputable capacity for automotive engineering by conducting research and innovation, technology transfer and quality assurance services.
TATC is wholly owned by the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania through the Ministry of Defence and National Service (MoDNS).
TATC seeks to recruit intelligent and result-oriented Tanzanians with high integrity to fill 2 vacant posts mentioned below:-
JOB TITLE: ASSISTANT SUPPLIES OFFICER II -1 POST
Report to: Head Procurement and Supplies Management
Duties and Responsibilities
- To receive incoming materials;
- To ensure safe keeping both qualitatively and quantitatively of store materials;
- To issue materials only in required quantities against authorized requisition notes/materials lists and timely provide report to superiors;
- To assist in preparing periodical supplies reports; and
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Holder of a Diploma in one of the following fields: Procurement and Supplies Management, Materials Management or equivalent qualifications from recognized institution.
JOB TITLE: MARKETING OFFICER II -1 POST
Reports to: Marketing and Sales Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists in collection of technical and business data on market needs and wants for preparation of marketing plan.
- Assists in collecting data on market competition profile for preparation of strategic marketing programmes.
- Identifies potential markets for TATC’s products and services, and suggesting relevant marketing strategies for penetrations.
- Appraises current customers to identify profitable and/or strategic customers to be retained by the Centre, and suggesting strategies to strengthen TATC – Customer relationship.
- A holder of Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Advanced Diploma in Business Administration – Marketing from a recognized institution. Possession of technical skills, relevant product and industry knowledge is an added advantage.
NB: GENERAL CONDITIONS
- Applicants must attach an up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
- The title of the position applied should be written in the subject of the application letter marked on the envelope.
- Applicant must attach their relevant certified copies of academic certificates, one recent passport size picture and birth certificate.
- Applicants who currently employed in the Public Service should route the application letters through their respective employers.
- Application letter should be written in Swahili or English.
- Application should be sent to the undersigned not later than 31 March, 2022 at 4.00 PM
The Director General,
Private Bag, Nyumbu- Kibaha, PWANI.
Tel: 0738 341 330/0738 309 363
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date of interview. Remuneration will be according to TATC Scheme of Service.