Total Energies Tanzania is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, clean, reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, we put sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well being of people. We have been active in Tanzania since 1969, where we are the leading marketer of products and services. We also lead community outreach initiatives in the country to promote health, road safety and education. We are committed to deliver high quality and safety standards throughout our distribution process.
Job Opportunities at TotalEnergies, June 2022
JOB TITLE: Customer Service Officer
DAR ES SALAAM-HAILE SELASSIE RD(TZA)
HSEQ: Respect of the Golden rules and all the HSE rules and standards of
TotalEnergies by all the staff, contractors, customers…
- Receive and process fuel orders
- Ensure customer orders are executed and delivered on time as per D+2 procedure.
- Prepare and submit customer statements immediately after every end of month.
- Reconcile customer accounts whenever necessary.
- Follow-up the payments and ensure credit customers are within terms.
- Follow-up the opening of new customer accounts.
- Follow-up reversals, debit/credit notes for customers whenever necessary.
- Create and maintain customer records and files. Ensure the following records are available; Customer orders, payment details, debit/credit notes, statements, correspondence and any other record as directed by Head of Department.
- Participate in any marketing activity that improve the sales and profitability of the Company
- University degree in Business Administration/Marketing/Engineering
- Minimum of two years work experience and preferably in petroleum industry
- Knowledge in MS Office package