STAMIGOLD Company Limited – Biharamulo Mine is a subsidiary company of the State Mining Corporation (STAMICO) operating a gold mine. The Mine is located in the Biharamulo Forest Reserve, South West of Mwanza in Kagera Region. In order to run the mine effectively and efficiently, the Company invites applications from qualified Tanzanians to fill the existing vacancies as detailed below: –
Work Station: Biharamulo Mine Site
Contract Duration: Two years, subject to renewal
POSITION: Account officer (2 posts)
Duties and Responsibilities
- · Participates in preparation of final accounts and bank reconciliation statements;
- · Ensures that final accounts or bank reconciliation statements are timely prepared; Prepares payroll computations and reports;
- · Assists in the preparation of periodic income reports;
- Assists in carrying out regularly bank reconciliation;
- · Ensuring that statutory payment and all deductions are remitted to respective authorities and properly accounted for;
- · Performing other related duties as assigned by the superior.
- · Effective communication;
- · Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision;
- · Able to complete tasks in a timely manner at desirable standards; Able to promote safe work practice at work place.
- · Demonstrated track record of integrity and honesty;
- · Experience in the mining Industry will be an added advantage.
- · Holder of Bachelor in Accounting and Finance/ B.com/or Related field;
- · Possession of Master Degree in Finance or Accounting will be an added advantage; Must be computer literate;
- · Experience in the similar field will be an added advantage.
MODE OF APPLICATION
- All interested Tanzanian are invited to send their applications with detailed current curriculum vitae(CV), and academic qualifications;
- Applicants shall write the position they are applying on the second side of the Envelop;
- · All applications shall reach the designated person below by the means of Postal Address not later than 16th March 2022.
The Mine General Manager,
Stamigold Biharamulo Mine,
P.O. Box 103,
Do not Miss these Intenships: