Internship Opportunities for freshers, July 2022
Customer Service Interns Job Vacancies at Ongeza Tanzania Limited.
Vacancy:Customer Service Intern:
ONGEZA TANZANIA LTD
Duration: Minimum 3 months commitment with opportunity to extend.
Nature of Job: Full time required & working on shift including weekends.
Ongeza: Ongeza is a social enterprise creating a sustainable and scalable model, That reaches the last mile to rural customers. Ongeza’s own sales force sells directly to rural customers products which save money, increase income or improve quality of life. Ongeza sources the best products, including but not limited to solar lights, efficient stoves, agricultural equipment and inputs, water solutions for 200,000 households with an established plan for further and transportation equipment. Ongeza currently reaches growth.
Customer service interns will be working in the customer service department, making daily calls to customers, and to sales officers in rural Tanzania. Helping our current customers by answering product and service questions ; suggesting information about other products and services
An ideal candidate will have the following qualifications
- Fresh Graduate from School
- Diploma in customer service, sales and marketing
- Excellent communicator with sound customer care skills
- Able to work in a target driven company
- A good listener
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Fluency in Kiswahili and strong command of English
- Comfortable working in the start-up environment
- Basic computer skills, excel, word and G suite such google sheet,docs etc.
Location: Arusha, Tanzania with regular travel to rural areas.
Women are highly encouraged to apply.
Please send the cover letter and current CV, motivation letter with subject C.S INTERN to email@example.com
Ongeza Tanzania Limited
PO Box 15144