How to register on Ajira Portal | Recruitment Portal User Guide | How to Apply Job On Ajira Portal, How to get 100% score on your Ajira Portal account. Ajira portal User Guide. www.portal.ajira.go.tz
Whizzem show their readers on how to use the Government recruitment portal effectively. By going through this, the reader will be able to know on how to register on Ajira Portal, create completed profiles, how to apply for available vacancies on Ajira Portal Vacancies page and how to view their feedback on their application status.
How to Register and Apply Jobs on Ajira Portal | Get Profile Completeness 100% on Recruitment Portal
Before opening an account, You have to know these features which are found at the right menu list at homepage .
Home – when you will click this tab it will redirect you to the home page
Vacancies– When you click this tap it will direct you to page which Displays the list of all available vacancies, Lists of Vacancies sometimes can be filtered based on job categories, job description, opening date or closed date
Log in– When you click this tab, it means that you already have Ajira Portal account. So you will required to enter username and password to login on your account and proceed with what you want on your account.
Register – When you click this tab it will direct you to the page where a new user of Ajira Portal register and create an account on the recruitment portal before complete all information required and to apply for available vacancy.
Feedback– when you click this tab it means you have any issue or problem you face and it need attention or more clarifications from the administrator.
Application general conditions – When you click this tab it will direct you to a page which will show you all the conditions which an applicant should comply with them.
How to register (Open account) on Ajira Portal.
To register (Open an account) start by Clicking On the tab written “register” button on the recruitment portal home page.
You are required to fill your email address and password ( by which will be used as a username and password respectively during log in to the system). Click the register button to continue with the registration process.
Important things to note:
1. Confirm the password to make sure it entered correctly. Upon successful creation of an account, you will receive a confirmation email through the email address you have provided with a link to activate your account. Make sure you open your inbox to see this email.
2. Most of the communication between Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) and Applicants will be via email.
3. Please ensure you register with a secure and individual email address which you regularly check. You will only need to register once and make applications across multiple available vacancies in the portal.
4. Please ensure that you keep your password safe and secure
Ajira Portal Registration Successful Message
NOTE: Only activated account will be usable, if you don’t find the email confirmation in your inbox, please try to check it in your junk folder (spam).
Login:Login using the email address and password entered during registration.
After login you will be taken to the applicant Dashboard. The top menu will contain the links to access the Home, Vacancies, My Applications, Register to Job Alerts, Change Password, logout and Feedback
The Applicant’s information will be filled in the following tabs: Personal details, Contact Details, Academic Qualification, Professional Qualification, Language Proficiency, Working Experience, Training & Workshop Attended, Computer Literacy, Referees, Other Attachments and Declaration.
ADVICE: Make sure your all certificatis you attached on Academic qualifications has been verified by advocate
Applicants completed their profile properly are far more likely to be considered to the next step (shortlisted), so make sure your profile is complete to increase your chance, system tracks your profile completion (percentage of completion) automatically while you fill the details in the mentioned tabs above, the details can be filled anytime regardless there are some vacancies or not, the percent of your profile completion can be seen on the Dashboard.
During the process of filling profile forms you may be asked to upload supporting document to be used on your applications. Make sure that you scan each document separately and save them in PDF format that is the widely supported format in the recruitment portal
Declaration: After filling out all the necessary, you are required to declare that all the information is correct
and truthful. By clicking this, you have agreed that the information is correct. Entering incorrect
or/and false information is grounds for disqualification at any stage of the recruitment process.
How to apply for jobs on Ajira Portal
As soon as you have completed your profile to at least 70%, you will now be able to apply for any job vacancies that are open at the time.
1.Click on the “vacancies” button in the main menu
2.You can then search for a specific vacancy using any combination of the search keyword or Category filters.
3. On more details tab you will find all the details concerning a particular post, these details include, Qualifications, Duties and Responsibilities, Salary Scale and all other relevant information
4. Click on the ‘Apply’ Button
5. Read the information displayed and if you agree with said information, attach a signed application letter and click Confirm button to Finalize Your Application Process
1. The system will mark ‘CLOSED’ vacancies that have already closed and applicants will not be able to apply.
2. You will not be able to apply for a job vacancy if you have not updated your NIDA information in the portal.
3. Ensure that your application letter has been signed by you
My Applications you will be able to see all the job applications you have completed. You will be able to see the status of all your application from start of the process to finish
Through the application status you will be able to see the following:-
1. Whether you application has been received or not. If the job vacancy you have applied for is not visible in this list, it means you did not complete the application process hence you need to repeat it.
2. Whether you have been shortlisted or not shortlisted. If not shortlisted, the reason will be specified.
3. Call for interview (these can be written, practical and oral interviews).
4. If you have been successful, the status will show your placement as well
Editing Application Letter
If you realise that you have made a mistake in attaching your application letter, you can edit the letter that you have attached and add a new correct application letter. Note: this can only be done while the application process is still Open
After clicking the edit button you will be required to attach the correct application letter and click on to save the changes into the system. I wish You Understand Well Step by Step
Visit Ajira Portal to Register Your Account Now: http://portal.ajira.go.tz