How to make Airtel Mastercard within 3 minutes. On this Article you get full details about how do I make a payment on my Mastercard, How do you recharge with a credit card?, How do I deposit money to my MasterCard?, How can I recharge my Airtel debit card?, How can I use my MasterCard to pay online?. All Answers for these questions are here, Read this article careful.
Importance of Airtel Money Mastercard service
With Airtel Money Mastercard service, Airtel users are eligible to make online payments both locally and international anywhere where Mastercard is accepted. Example of places where a customer can use the Airtel Mastercard services as method of payment:
- Online Movies i.e Netflix
- E-Commerce sites i.e Aliexpress, Amazon, Alibaba, Ebay
- Pay for Apps & Games upgrades from Google Playstore and Apple Store Services
- Online Betting i.e 1X Bet, BetWinner etc
- Online Taxi Services Uber, Bolt, Lyft etc
Eligibility: Any Airtel Money customer with fully biometric registration.
How to make Airtel Mastercard within 3 minutes
You can create your Airtel Mastercard withing 3 minutes by following steps below:
- Step 1: Customer needs to dial Airtel Money MENU *150*60# and Choose 1 (Mastercard) > then 1 (Create Card)
- Step 2: Put Airtel Money PIN to confirm.
A SMS will be sent on his number with a link taking the customer to his/her card details (Name, Card Number, CVV and Expiry Date).
Card Usage: A customer will need to use the card details to make payments online in the use cases above.
How do I deposit money to my Airtel MasterCard?
To recharge you Airtel Money Mastercard you need to dial Airtel Money SSD *150*60# then choose Mastercard then Recharge, then Enter your amount (e.g. 5000) then put your Airtel Money PIN to confirm.
How can I use my MasterCard to pay online?
To use Airtel Mastercard as method of Online payment, make sure you have enough balance then follow below steps:
- Step 1: Use the method of payment which is Mastercard
- Step 2: Enter your Card Number, CVV and Expiry Date.
- Step 3: Click on Proceed Payment.
For some cases, a customer will receive OTP SMS used to verify/authenticate a payment by putting the 4 digits on pop-up window requiring the verification.
NOTE: You can use Airtel Money Mastercard to open PayPal Account which is mostly used as method of payment worldwide.
Read Also: How to Create PayPal Account.
For any Enquiry about Airtel Mastercard making, please drop it in a comment section and we will respond within 24 hours. Please share this article to your friends.