You may ask youself on how to buy Bula Tsela shares, Now you answer is here. In this article you will know how to buy Bula Tsela shares in a simple way. By using the Old Mutual Bula Tsela Retail Scheme lets you apply for shares in a company that in turn, will buy and own Old Mutual shares.
After registration and buying Bula Tsela shares, you will be shareholder and will receive annual dividends (a share of the profits each year, which is dependent on the performance of the company). You also get exposure to any capital growth (the increased value) in the retail scheme shares. However, the value of these shares can also drop.
Before Buying Bula Tsela Shares you must apply Online (Click here to Apply)
How to buy Bula Tsela shares in Old Mutual
- Compare share trading platforms.
- Open your brokerage account. Complete an application with your details.
- Confirm your payment details. Fund your account.
- Research the stock. Find the stock by name or ticker symbol – OMU – and research it before deciding if it’s a good investment for you.
- Purchase now or later. Buy your desired number of shares with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until the stock reaches a desired price.
- Check in on your investment. Optimize your portfolio by tracking your stock.
Once you have registered, you will receive an email / SMS from Singular with payment instructions. The public beneficiary account is automatically accessible through banking apps, at bank tellers and ATM’s when searching for “Singular” with the following banks:
- Old Mutual Bank
- Standard Bank
- Absa Bank
- Capitec Bank – coming soon
The different banks have different naming conventions:
- Nedbank – Singular Nominees
- FNB – Singular System Nominees
- Old Mutual Bank – Singular Systems Nominees
- Standard Bank – Singular Systms Nominees Pty Ltd
- Absa Bank – Singular Nominees/Transfer Sec
Singular will not release bank account numbers. Please contact the Singular call centre should you experience any issues – 087 015 0395 or visit Old Mutual Website