For Woolworths Account Application 2023 for South Africans, this article will be helpful. Sometimes you may ask yourself on How do I open a Woolworths account online, now you will get full details here.
What are requirements for opening Woolworths Account.
There are specific requirements one need to adhere to when opening a Woolworths account and they include:
- You must be up to 18 years old.
- You must have an RSA ID number that is valid.
- Your minimum monthly salary should be R2,000.
- A valid South African identification is required.
- Ensure that you use Play Store, Apple Store, or Windows desktop to register on the Woolworths account.
- You’ll also be asked to fill out a Woolworth statement detailing how many times you’ve visited the store.
How to Open Woolworths Account Online
Woolworths Account Application can be done online or in-store. You can download the Woolworths app and follow the prompts. The following are simple steps tho open an account;
- Go to their website and navigate to the icon that says ‘Sign-in / Register ‘
- Click on the icon and it will take you to a page where you will be asked to provide login details if you already have an account or register. Go to the part that says ‘Register’
- The registration page will appear where you are to fill in the relevant information, including your first name, surname, contact number, email address, and to create a password.
- Once you have provided these details, navigate to the bottom of the page and click on select the icon that says ‘Register’
- Follow the subsequent prompts to successfully complete your registration process.
How do I apply for Woolworths Accoutvia SMS?
To get started in joining the Woolworths community, all you need to do is SMS “Student” to 45554 and follow instructions, standard SMS rates apply and will cost you only R1. 50. You must be a full-time registered student over 18 years or older and willing to work weekends, evenings, and holidays.
How long does a Woolworths credit card application take?
Woolworths application is quick, easy and will take less than 15 minutes to complete.
WOOLWORTHS STORE CONTACT DETAILS
International caller, please dial +27 21 407 6137
Lockdown Call Centre Operating Hours:
Monday – Friday 8am – 7:30pm
Saturday 8am – 5pm
Sunday 8am – 2pm
Public Holidays 8am – 5pm
Christmas and New Year’s Day – Closed