Welcome to an Online Loan Application System (OLAMS) 2023/2024, Learn more the Eligibility Criteria 2023/2024, When and How to Register on HESLB 2023/2024, How to Login on HESLB 2023/2024, Apply for HESLB Log in 2023/2024 – Mkopo Elimu ya Juu -BOOM in easy way and a succesiful way.
HESLB Online Loan Application (OLAMS) 2023 – Apply Now
The Higher Education Students’ Loans Board (HESLB) is a body corporate established under Act No.9 of 2004 (as amended in 2007, 2014 and 2016) with the objective of assisting NEEDY and ELIGIBLE Tanzania students to access loans and grants for higher education.
HESLB Online Loan Application System 2022/2023.
- Only Tanzanian Nationals are invited to apply to higher education loans.
- The Loan Application Cycle for 2023/2024 academic year will be open soon
- All applicants are advised to read carefully the guidelines and criteria for issuance of students’ loans and grants for the 2023/2024 academic year (Mwongozo wa utoaji mikopo na ruzuku kwa wanafunzi kwa mwaka wa masomo 2023/24).
- In order to use the system easily; it is recommended that applicants should read all the instructions placed under Instructions link.
- Eligible applicants should register and apply online for the Higher Education Students’ Financing Loan on the Higher Education Students’ Financing Board’s website
Who are needy applicants for loan allocation? Online Student Loan 2022/2023
- Orphan who has lost both parents or partial orphan who has lost one parent.
- Disabled students
- Parents with disability
- From lower income household and/or marginalized community/ family
Who are Eligibility Applicants? Loan General Eligibility Criteria Online Student Loan 2022/2023
General Eligibility criteria require an applicant to meet the following:-
- Must be Tanzanian;
- Must have applied for a loan through the Online Loan Application and Management System (OLAMS);
- Must have been admitted to an accredited Higher Education Institution on full time basis except for Students Admitted at the Open University of Tanzania (OUT);
- Must not have funding from other sources to finance his/her education;
- For undergraduate applicants, must not have a formal or regular income from employment, either public or private sector.
- Must be a continuing student with results/progress reports to show that he/she has passed the examinations necessary to enable him/her to advance to the following year or stage of study;
- For a student’s loan beneficiary seeking to re-apply for loan after dropping out from one programme/college/university) he/she must repay at least 25% of the previous loan amount before applying for a new loan.
Payment of 25% of the previously granted loans is not a guarantee for new loans allocation
Additional Conditions For Loan Allocation | Online Student Loan 2023/2024 | HESLB
An applicant is required to append Guarantor’s passport size photo and a certified copy of one of the following Identications issued be Government authorities of the United Republic of Tanzania and Zanzibar Revolutionary Government:
- National Identications card;
- Voter‘s registration card;
- Driving License;
- Tanzanian Passport; or
- Zanzibar Resident ID.
Loan Allocation Coverage | Online Student Loan 2023/2024 | HESLB 2023/2024
HESLB may provide loans to cover all or some of the following items: –
- Meals and Accommodation (MA);
- Tuition Fee (TF);
- Books and Stationery Expenses (BS);
- Special Faculty Requirements (SFR);
- Research Expenses (RES); and
- Field Practical Training (FPT).
Note: the above is a summary of the key important areas an APPLICANT need to go through and understand before making so as avoid unnecessary loan rejection or inappropriate loan allocation
VIDEO: Jinsi ya kuomba Mkopo HESLB
How to Register on HESLB 2023/2024 | Online Loan Application and Management System 2023/2024?
How to Apply for HESLB as needy student? Online Loan Application and Management System 2023/2024?
What to do after you have completed your Application to HESLB OLAMS 2023/2024?
We advice you logging in on your HESLB OLAMS on your account to consistently seeing your Loan Allocation status on daily basis.
DOWNLOAD GUIDELINES AND CRITERIA FOR ISSUANCE OF STUDENTS’ LOANS AND GRANTS
For more details about HESLB OLAMS 2023/2024, Kindly READ HERE
For more information and accurate update about Online Loan Application 2022/2023 contact the body via:-
General call; Dial +255 22 286 4643
Physical Address; HESLB House, 1 Kilimo Street, TAZARA Area, Mandela Road, P.O.Box 76068, 15471. Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.