HESLB Loan Appeal – Jinsi ya Kukata Rufaa Bodi ya Mikopo 2022. Full instructions on how to appeal for the Loans | Get all information on how to APPEAL if you didn’t get loan from HESLB. In this Article you will get all steps for loan Appeal Submission.
It is strongly advised to read and follow below steps provided inorder to avoid submission of incomplete or incorrect appeal.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO STUDENTS
- All students who are not satisfied with loan allocations they have received plus those who have not been allocated are advised to apply for Appeal;
- All appeals including necessary attachments must be done through online window;
- In order to help us process your application better, we will request you to respond to some questions.
How to fill HESLB Loan Appeal Form – Jinsi ya Kukata Rufaa Bodi ya Mikopo 2022
Step To Fill HESLB Loan Appeal Form
Higher Education Student’s Loan Board (HESLB) after announcing appeal window today has released 8 step to follow so as to fill loan appeal form for academic year 2022/2023.
First, Open any browser you want to use. By advice use Chrome then follow the following procedures;
- GO http://olas.heslb.go.tz
- Click on ‘Appeal Now’ Icon.
- Enter your Form Four (4) Index number that was used during Loan Application or Loan Allocations.
- Click on X fields, fill all fields with ‘X’ appearing on the left side of the screen
- Confirm YOUR information by clicking ‘Confirm‘ for each field
- Download and ‘Print’ the appeal form you have completed on the system
- Sign all forms
- Upload all signed forms.
- Now Submit your form HESLB online System
- If done, then wait for BOOM
Publication of Successful Loan Applicants
- A list of successful loan applicants with their corresponding allocations shall be published through the Student’s Individual Permanent Account (SIPA) used during application or on HESLB website: www.heslb.go.tz after Batch Approval.
HESLB Appeal Forms | www.heslb.go.tz Appeals
HESLB Appeal Forms
(i)All appeals will attract a non-refundable fee of Tzs. 10,000/= per appeal which should be paid through M-Pesa and the Transaction ID generated should be input into the Online Loan Application and Management System prior to appealing online.
(ii)You must complete the relevant Online Appeal Forms, make a printout of the same and attach thereto the necessary supporting
documents. The Online Appeals Form is accessible through http://olas.heslb.go.tz
(iii)After successful completion of the Online Appeal Form, the appellant must download the form and attach the necessary documents and hand over to the respective Higher Education Institution Loan Desk Officer.
(iv)Appeals must be routed through the respective Loan Desk Officers who will collect all appeal forms from their respective Institutions and submit them under covering letters to the Board. The Board will not accept any appeal forms that will be submitted directly by students to the Board.
For any Inquires HESLB Contacts
In case of enquires, contact us during work hours (0830 hrs – 1700hrs) through:
0736 66 55 33 (WhatsApp); 022 550 7910 (Calls from any network); email@example.com.
For more information visit official webpage of Higher Education Student loan board www.heslb.go.tz