Join Our Telegram Group for Daily Job Updates CLICK HERE
COMPANY : PM GROUP
LOCATION : DAR ES SALAAM
JOB TITLE : PROJECT ENGINEER
REPORTING LINE : MANAGING DIRECTOR
- You will be responsible in planning schedules and assign work to your employees considering work load , staffing distribution and efficiencies to ensure work frame deadlines and goals are met on time.
- You are expected to coordinate employee efforts , evaluate progress and provide assistance and direction to increase efficiency .
- Reviewed drawings with the help of architects matching with your work on progress .
- Monitoring inventory of needed items and placing orders as required , while keeping the overall project within budgeting estimates . . Responsible for tracking inventory and initiating requisitions for needed material or supplies .
- Accomplishes site project results by defining project purpose and scope ; calculating resources required ; establishing standards and protocols ; allocating resources ; scheduling and coordinating staff and sub – contractors ; evaluating milestone assumptions and conclusions ; resolving design problems ; evaluating and implementing change orders .
- Maintain highly professional environment among the laborers and staff in terms of productivity and deadlines.
- Responsible for all sub – contractor activities on site and report anything that unwanted to higher officials .
- Required to conduct performance evaluations of the employees that are under your direct supervision.
- Responsible to determine the priorities for work to be done , basing on the needs of the client . This will also determine the number of employees to be taken under planned duty and work load per specific project.
- Plans , assigns , schedules , and supervise the daily work of labors on site.
- Lead by example , train , and educate crew members to create success and growth in company business by bringing out the best quality of our work.
- Ensure the organization and availability of all tools and materials needed for the current days ‘ work as well as planning for ahead.
- Ensure that all control joints are laid out and properly installed per the plan.
- Inspect work in progress to ensure that work conforms to contract specifications and adheres to established work schedules.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills with staff , managers and clients.
- Degree in Building economics , Civil engineering , or equivalent
- Graduates are encouraged to apply
- Fluent in English Interested candidates send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 20th May 2022 .
About PM GROUP
PM Group (T) Limited was formed to amalgamate several businesses which were already under the same ownership and management. The core business being the Building Division – now trading as PMG Construction – which has for several years been at the forefront of companies engaged in the fitting out, finishing and refurbishment of Commercial & Residential buildings.
In an effort to increase the appeal of the core business the Board took strategic decisions to introduce complimentary products into the Group portfolio. Whilst always being conscious of its reputation for quality much consideration was needed in selecting suitable add on elements.
Thus we are able to offer a much wider portfolio of options to our existing and new clients through the diversity of the quality service and products we offer.
We will continue to review and monitor this situation going forward and strive to be the very best at everything we do.