Are you looking for Gharama Za Vifurushi Vya Bima Ya Afya NHIF 2022 (National Health Insurance Fund), Gharama Za Vifurushi Vya Bima Ya Afya NHIF in Tanzania F. In this Page You will pass through gharama za bima ya afya kwa mtu binafsi, hospitali zinazotumia bima ya nhif, nhif packages and prices, makato ya bima ya afya,gharama za bima ya afya kwa mtoto, vifurushi vya nhif pdf, gharama za bima ya afya kwa mtu binafsi 2022, gharama za bima ya afya nhif, vifurushi vipya vifurushi vya bima ya afya, vifurushi vya bima ya afya pdf, vifurushi vya nhif tanzania pdf, gharama za bima ya afya jubilee, gharama za bima ya afya chf, gharama za bima ya afya kwa mtoto.
About the National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF)
The National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF) is a government entity (Social Health Insurance Institution) established under the National Health Insurance Act, Cap 395 with the main objective of ensuring accessibility of health care services to people. It is under Ministry of Health and it has expanded its benefits base by introducing more packages to give more people the opportunity to join and benefit from health insurance services in all regions in Tanzania Mainland and Zanzibar.
These packages provide an opportunity for individuals, families or different groups of citizens to join health insurance according to the stated criteria and conditions by the fund. In this article, we will take you through the new NHIF insurance package (Angalia Vifurushi vya bima ya afya NHIF 2022).
What is Health Insurance?
Health insurance is the is a type of insurance that covers the whole or a part of the risk of a person incurring medical expenses, sometimes it is know as Medical Insurance. The purpose of purchasing health insurance is to have financial protection against the high expense of medical care. A wide variety of sicknesses and conditions are covered by the several kinds of health insurance coverage. You have the option of purchasing either a general health insurance coverage or one that is tailored to cover a particular ailment. In most cases, the costs of medical care, hospitalization, and medication are covered by the premium that is paid toward a health insurance coverage.
Gharama za vifurushi vya bima ya afya NHIF 2022 Health insurance Packages
Sometimes Gharama Za Vifurushi Vya Bima Ya Afya NHIF 2022 changes time to time. According to the NHIF, the individual costs Sh 192,000 (I Care Health), Sh 384,000 (Invest Health), and Sh 516,000 for new Packages for those aged 18 to 35. (Fulfill Health).
Individual packages for people aged 39 to 59 cost Shs. 240,000 (I Care for Health), Shs. 440,000 (Invest in Health), and Shs. 612,000. (Fulfill Health).
I Care for Health costs Shs 336,000, Invest in Health costs Shs 660,000, and Shs 984,000 per person are the rates for those over 60. (Fulfill Health).
NHIF Packages Benefits
Beneficiaries of the National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF) have access to a comprehensive benefits package at any of the nation’s recognized medical institutions thanks to the National Health Insurance Fund’s (NHIF) efforts. A total of eleven (11) benefits are included in this package and are provided to beneficiaries in accordance with the Standard Treatment Guidelines that have been released by the Ministry of Health along with the laws of the Fund. This deal comes with the following:
- Consultation – This covers all costs related to Consultations.
- Medicines and medical supplies – The Fund covers for the costs relating to medicines prescribed in Generic names and medical consumables as per the National Essential Medicines List (NEMLIT) and additional medicine list recommended (to NHIF) by experts and stakeholders.
- Investigations – The Fund covers for the costs of Investigations and Diagnostic tests as per the Investigation List in the benefits package. There are 321 Investigations including Ultrasound, Echocardiography, CT-Scan, MRI and Ultrasound.
- Surgical Services – Includes Minor, Major and Specialized surgical services performed from Health centres to Referral level hospitals.
- Inpatient Care Services including ICU and HDU – The Fund covers for the daily admission costs depending on the level of the facility and the agreed daily rates as per the Fee Schedule, Investigations, Medicines and Medical Consumables dispensed while the member is admitted.
- Physiotherapy and rehabilitation services – This is provided to inpatients and outpatients where the facility has specialists for the related services.
- Eye and Optical Services – NHIF covers the costs for optical services to all beneficiaries. ( Treatment of Eye diseases and refraction for visual defects.
- Spectacles – The Fund also pays for visual corrective spectacles to the principle member (one pair for a period of 3 years).
- Dental and Oral health Services – This is provided to inpatients and outpatients where the facility has specialists for the same. This includes dental conservation surgeries (Carries and dental filling), gum diseases, dental extractions, root canal treatment, Orthodontics and denture
- Retirees Health Benefits – Comprehensive Medical Services are offered to the Retired principle members and their spouses, for their entire lives.
- Medical/Orthopaedic Appliances – The Fund provides supportive orthopaedic and medical appliances including White Cane for blind people, Neck and Thoracic Spine Collars, Hearing Aids, Lumbar Cossets and Braces, Walking Crutches and leg orthopaedic Supports, (ankle, knee and above knee orthopaedic supports).
The benefit package contains a wide range of Outpatient and Inpatient Services. These services include 354 Investigations, 51 Ordinary Procedures,52 Specialized Procedures, 94 Minor Surgeries, 210 Major Surgeries, 148 Super Specialized Surgeries,16 Medical and Orthopaedic appliances, 522 types of Medicines, 40 Cancer Medicines, 17 Immunosuppressant and Immunostimulants and 40 Medical Supplies.
Special approval services (read more on its page)
These are services that are offered through a special permit, these include:
- Cancer chemotherapy for cancer patients
- Immunosuppressant medicines for patients, who have organ transplants,
- Haemodialysis and erythropoietin for patients with renal failure,
- Reading glasses and special radiological imaging such as CT scan and MRI
- Medical and Orthopaedic appliances
- Complex Implants
- Advanced Cardiac Services
- Some selected Medicines
- EMG needle
- Orthodontic Services
- Radiotherapy services.
How to Download Fomu ya Usajili Wanachama wa Vifurushi NHIF
After reading all costs of packages now you can register and pay amount according to the list of bundle. To Register on NHIF you must fill Registration form. The NHIF Registration form Contain personal information which include Names, Health Status,Resident, Packages Benefit they have filled by an individual who Applied for Health Insurance. Click the link below to download the form.
NHIF Contact details:
- Call them. +255 26 2963887/8/ or +255 26 2963888.
- Hotline. 199 – It available for 24 hours for 7 days.
- Address. Mfuko wa Taifa wa Bima ya Afya (NHIF), YOUTUBE CHANNEL: NHIF Online Tv.
- Email. email@example.com.