General School Assistant Online Application 2023. On this article you will go through General School Assistant Opportunities, Apply For SA Youth Vacancies 2023. Joining the network helps on your path to earning and learning. SA Youth Mob Application 202. Sa Youth employment login. sayouth.mobi registration Jobs. general school assistant – handyman.
General School Assistant Online Application 2023
Youth Employment Intervention (PYEI) and serves to aggregate opportunities and link unemployed young people to jobs and work experiences. In this article you will know how to apply for General school Assistant phase four.
About DBE Youth Programme
Department of Basic Education (DBE) South Africa is now recruiting up to 287,000 education assistants across the nation. The numbers consist of an estimated 192,000 education assistants and 95,000 general school assistants. This is Phase II of the Basic Education Employment Initiative (BEEI) Programme. To be understood, BEEI is part of the Presidential Youth Employment Initiative (PYEI) which is the implementation of Presidential Employment Stimulus (PES) to overcome the social effect of the COVID-19.
DBE Youth Programme Available Positions
DBE Youth Programme offers six positions in the following:
- Education Assistant – Curriculum;
- Education Assistant – ICT/e-Cadres;
- Education Assistant – Reading Champions;
- General School Assistant – Child and Youth Care Worker;
- General School Assistant – Handyman
- General School Assistant – Sport and Enrichment Agent.
General School Assistant Online Application 2023 Required Documents
For General School Assistant Online Application for phase four, You need to prepare these qualification documents before applying the programme.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Certified copies of National ID/passport;
- Testimonials from trusted organizations/persons such as former school, the local chief, church leader as so on;
- Clearance certificate from The Police;
- When you are waiting for Police Clearance Certificate, you need to create an affidavit or declaration that declare you have no criminal record;
- Certificates of qualifications as stated in the programme qualifications above.
How to do General School Assistant Online Application 2023 / How to apply on Sa Youth Mob 2023
After you have completed the documents above, follow below steps for general school Assistant online Application 2023;
- The first step you have to Register on sayouth.mobi and apply for the school closest to where you live.
- This is the only way to apply – you cannot apply to the schools directly SA Youth Register; SA Youth Mobi Site Registration Application Form and Login
Those who can apply for Phase Four include:
- All South African residents aged between 18 – 34 years old.
- Anyone living within 5km of an urban school or within 30km of a rural/farm school.
- Anyone who did not participate in any of the previous Phases.
Interviews of successful candidates will be conducted during November and December of this year.
Note: Applicants have roughly three weeks to send in their applications before the application period closes.
What will my responsibilities as a teacher’s assistant be?
As stated above, these will vary according to the level of your post, and what the teacher you’re assisting wants you to do on a day-to-day basis, But in general a teacher’s assistant’s job usually comprises the following responsibilities:
- Overseeing and helping with the teaching activities in the classroom.
- Helping the teacher with lesson planning and admin duties.
- Creating displays and getting the classroom and resources ready for lessons.
- Supporting the teacher in managing difficult pupil behaviour and fostering positive behaviour and attitudes.
- Making sure that the pupils understand, get involved in and focus on the work in class.
- Giving the pupils emotional support and encouragement, and guiding and monitoring their progress.
- Reporting any current or developing problems learners may be experiencing so these can be addressed in good time.
- Engaging with and listening to pupils who need help or are upset, sad or worried.
- Overseeing pupils’ reading activities, reading to them and telling them stories.
- Helping outside the classroom with after-school activities and clubs, school functions, school trips or other school-related activities.
- Helping with revision and exams.
Thank you for Visiting our Website, For any Question or Comment please drop it down.
I’m looking for a job
Am will like to be part of sayouth employment.to work harder as a South African .thank you
Afternoon I’m looking for a job
I’m looking for a job
I moeti mantoa Lizzy I’m looking a job
I’m Natasha Mohlapi I’m looking a job
I’m Inga Indiphile Mketo, I’m looking for a job.
I am looking for the general worker around the schools of Nhlazatshe
I am looking for general worker around the school of katisi primary
I’m looking for a job
I wanna apply on the youth general school assistant
I am Siyabonga Goodwill Luthuli my number is 0792533939. I am interested in the school assistant
Siyabonga Goodwill Luthuli
Hi my name is karabo Balibi I’m interested in general assistant
Am NQOBILE ZONDI.
Am looking for a job.
I have grade 11 report.
Am 21 years
My number 0798290590