Check JAMB UTME Examination Results 2022/2023
- Arrange for the Matriculation Examination to be held, which is required for entry into all Nigerian universities, polytechnics, and institutions of education (under whatever name they are known).
- appoint Examiners, Moderators, Invigilators, members of Subject Panels and Committees, and other individuals in connection with matriculation exams and any other matters incidental or linked to the subject matter of the exams.
- after taking the following considerations into account, place candidates in higher education institutions who are suitably qualified:
- The amount of vacancies that are available at each tertiary institution
- The policies and procedures that have been outlined by the proprietors of each tertiary institution, as well as any other applicable authorities.
- The applicants’ stated or implied preference for particular postsecondary schools and programs
- Any other subjects that the Honorable Minister may direct the Board to investigate, as well as any others that the Board believes are pertinent given the current state of affairs.
- Gather and disseminate information on any and all topics related to tertiary admissions as well as any other issue that is pertinent to the board’s execution of its functions.
- Take any other steps that may be required or suitable for it to adequately fulfill all or any of the powers that have been bestowed on it by or in accordance with this Decree.