ATO tax agent portal, ATO Portal Login, ato.gov.au, Ato Portal Online Services, ATO Portal Business. ATO tax agent portal status. ATO tax agent portal Register.
ATO Tax Agent Portal – The Australian Taxation Office
The Australian Taxation Office (ATO) is the principal revenue collection agency of the Australian Government.
ATO role and responsibilities
Role of ATO is to effectively manage and shape the tax and superannuation systems that support and fund services for Australians, including:
- Collecting revenue
- Administering the goods and services tax (GST) on behalf of the Australian states and territories
- Administering a range of programs that provide transfers and benefits to the community
- Administering the major aspects of Australia’s superannuation system
- Being custodian of the Australian Business Register.
ATO operates under the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013, within the Treasury portfolio, and are accountable under the Public Service Act 1999.
What is OSfA?
Online services for agents (OSfA) is a secure system for registered tax and BAS agents and their authorised staff. It provides access to a range of client information and services.
The system has a contemporary user interface that can be customised to meet your needs. It provides real-time visibility and control of your client data.
To ensure the security of OSfA transactions, you must meet minimum security and computer requirements.
To log in, you’ll need to use both:
- myGovID – a digital identity credential to prove who you are online
- Relationship Authorisation Manager (RAM) – an authorisation service that allows you to act on behalf of a business.
Each user must have their own myGovID to log in. If there is more than one user account in your practice, the principle authority must:
- authorise staff to act on behalf the practice in RAM
- use Access Manager to manage staff accesses to functions and records.
Your computer settings will need to meet our minimum system requirements.
To check your settings, use our Online services system requirements check.
How to Login in ATO Tax Agent Portal
To login in ATO tax agent portal CLICK HERE
Link your myGov account to the ATO so you can manage and view your tax and super online. This is free and available to everyone.