Apotheker Consultancy (T) is established and incorporated in Tanzania. Apotheker provides technical support, consultancy services and implementation to a range of health programs in Tanzania and beyond with focus on Pharmaceutical services, public health and general health related services.
Apotheker is looking for qualified individuals to support financial activities in one of its projects aiming at improving child, maternal and adolescents’ health in Tanzania. Job position is for offices located in Dar es salaam.
FINANCE AND OPERATIONS MANAGER
The Finance and Operation Manager will report to the Project Lead. The primary responsibilities of the Manager will be to ensure that project operations are efficient and effective and complies with company financial and operations standards, donor and Government requirements. He/She will provide high-level finance & operations management activities. He/She will be in charge of monitoring projects budgets and expenditures and financial reporting.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES
- Applying candidate must possess a bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, Commerce, or a related field. Certified Public Accountant (CPA) qualification and Business administration will be added advantage. Candidate should have a minimum of three (3) years of working experience in reputable organization.
- The candidate should also have demonstrable demonstrated capacity and prior experience and knowledge in managing finance, personnel, administrative and logistics and compliance aspects of donor funded projects in for/not for profit organizations.
- Applying candidate should have wide knowledge of business financial systems e.g. navigator, cost point, SAP, QuickBooks, etc. Knowledge in Excel and experience with modeling and analytics are preferred.
- The candidate must have strong oral and written communication skills in Swahili and English with excellent interpersonal communication skills, detailed oriented and demonstrated ability to lead and work effectively in team situations
- The candidate should be able to work with minimum supervision
MODE OF APPLICATION
Potential candidates possessing the required qualifications and experiences can apply by submitting their application letters accompanied by curriculum vitae (CVs) and copies of relevant academic and professional certificates. The application should also indicate contact details such as email, and phone numbers.
Applications should be submitted to the address below before or on May 15th, 2022
Note: Positions are only for local Tanzanians and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.