Are you looking for Absa Credit Card Application. On this article you pass through Absa Credit Card Application process which will be done online. Their benefits, method of payment and all types of credit cards.
Absa credit cards are packed with great deals and benefits that allow an individual to live their life the way they want. Discover the benefits of shopping online, make payments at any retail outlet, cover unexpected expenses and get rewards with Absa credit cards.
Get more rewards – Use your credit card to pay for purchases and earn great rewards. Terms and conditions apply.
Shop online – You can use your credit card to shop for anything online. It’s easy and convenient.
Accepted worldwide – A credit card with full ATM functions, including cash withdrawals from any ATM worldwide.
Build a credit history – Getting a credit card is an excellent way to build a credit history for yourself. Be smart and use it wisely.
How to do ABSA Credit Card Application Online.
Apply for a credit card that’s right for you. The following are types of credit cards:
- Gold Credit Card – Its Monthly fee is R55 and Minimum monthly income must be R4 000. An all-inclusive credit card with lifestyle and special offers. APPLY HERE
- Premium Banking Credit Card – Its Monthly fee is R92 and Minimum monthly income must be R25 000. Access your Absa cheque and/or savings accounts using your card, giving you the freedom to do your shopping faster. APPLY HERE
- Private Banking Visa Signature Credit Card – Monthly fee is R185 and Minimum monthly income must be R62 500. Freedom and flexibility while ensuring that you have access to support, advice and assistance from a private banker. APPLY HERE
- Flexi Core Credit Card – Monthly fee is R44 and Minimum monthly income must be R2 000. Enjoy multiple benefits, from making purchases in stores and online, to making larger purchases without having to carry cash around. APPLY HERE
- Student Credit Card – No Monthly fee and Minimum monthly income must be R800. Build your banking profile and prepare you for the next stage of your life. Keep your credit card in a safe place, use it wisely and never share your PIN with anyone. See below for more tips and information. APPLY HERE
How to report a lost or stolen card
To report a lost card or stolen card you must:
- Contact the Absa Stop Card Centre on 0800 11 11 55 at any time
- You can also stop and replace your card on the Absa Banking App. DOWNLOAD APP
For more details about ABSA Credit Card Application visit Absa Website.