2022 Matric NSC Exams Timetable PDF Download/Print. Matric final exam time table 2022,October/ November 2022 NSC Timetable. UMALUS Matric NSC examination timetable 2022 /2023 PDF Download/Print. The 2022 October/November, National Senior Certificate (NSC) Examination commences on 31 October 2022 and will conclude on 6 December 2022.
Grade 12 Matric Final Exam Timetable 2022 pdf: October/November is out
The 2022 October/November, National Senior Certificate (NSC) Examination Timetable follows the same format as the previous examinations with Computer Applications Technology Grade 12 (CAT) and Information Technology Grade 12 (IT) written a week before the formal commencement of the examinations. CAT and IT are scheduled to be administered on 25 and 26 October 2022, respectively.
UMALUS Matric NSC examination timetable 2022 /2023 PDF Download/Print
UMALUS Matric NSC examination timetable 2022 /2023 PDF Download/Print Finally The Department of Basic Education has Give out a revised timetable of the 2022 National Senior Certificate (NSC) examinations. For Examination schedule of May ,June and November 2022
Department of Basic Education(DBE)
The Department of Basic Education (DBE) was formed when the former National Department of Education was split into two: Department of Basic Education and the Department of Higher Education and Training. The DBE deals with all schools from Grade R to Grade 12, including adult literacy programmes. The aim of the DBE is to develop, maintain and support a South African school education system for the 21st century.
Our vision is of a South Africa in which all our people will have access to lifelong learning, education and training opportunities, which will, in turn, contribute towards improving the quality of life and building a peaceful, prosperous and democratic South Africa.
Our mission is to provide leadership in the establishment of a South African education system for the 21st century.
The Department of Basic Education adheres to the following values;
- People: Upholding the Constitution, being accountable to the Minister, the government and the people of South Africa.
- Excellence: Maintaining high standards of performance and professionalism by aiming for excellence in everything we do, including being fair, ethical and trustworthy in all that we do.
- Teamwork: Cooperating with one another and with our partners in education in an open and supportive way to achieve shared goals.
- Learning: Creating a learning organization in which staff members seek and share knowledge and information while committing themselves to personal growth.
- Innovation: Striving to address the training needs for high-quality service and seeking ways to achieve our goals.
- Strategic outcome-orientated goals: Improved quality of basic education
Output 1: Improve the quality of teaching and learning
1.1 Improve teacher capacity and practices.
1.2 Increase access to high-quality learning materials.
Output 2: Undertake regular assessment to track progress
2.1 Establish a world-class system of standardized national assessments.
2.2 Extract key lessons from ongoing participation in international assessments.
Output 3: Improve early childhood development
3.1 Universalize access to Grade R.
3.2 Improve the quality of early childhood development.
Output 4: Ensure a credible outcomes focused planning and accountability system
4.1 Strengthen school management and promote functional schools.
4.2 Strengthen the capacity of district offices.
When will the 2022 Grade 12 Final Exams Start?
The 2022 October/November, National Senior Certificate (NSC) Examination commences on 31 October 2022 and will conclude on 6 December 2022. The re-write opportunity for CAT and IT will take place on 07 December 2022.
How to Download /Print Matric Exam Timetable?
To download and printing Matrix Exam timetable for the year of 2022, follow the following steps;
- Visit Department of Basic Education official website (www.education.gov.za)
- Tap on Resources Category
DONT MISS: NSC Past Exam Papers (2008 – 2021) All Subjects – Download All in PDF format. CLICK HERE