The Ministry of Water is the government ministry principally responsible for water supply, water resources, in Tanzania. The ministry’s offices are located in Dodoma. The work of the ministry is divided into the core function, relating to water, and the support function, relating to administrative work. The core function includes the following divisions: Water Resources Division, Water Supply and Sanitation Division, Water Quality Services Division.
- Six (6) Mistakes to avoid when writing your CV
- 7 Ways to customize your CV to match the job description
- 60+ Best Application Letter Templates and Samples 2022 | Download editable Template
- List of all 31 CPA (T) Tuition Center providers in Tanzania
- Five (5) Email Mistakes to avoid While Applying For any Job or Internship
10 NEW VACANCIES AT MINISTRY OF WATER/WIZARA YA MAJI, 2022
On behalf of the Ministry, the public service recruitment secretariat is inviting applications from Tanzanians to fill 10 vacant posts. Read full details in Swahili through the PDF FILE attached below:
1. All applicants must be Tanzanian Citizens and not older than 45.
2. All applicants must attach a birth certificate.
3. Applicants who are already Public Servants and who have qualified for entry into a different cadre they have, should submit their job application letters to their Employers and Employers to satisfy themselves accordingly.
4. Applicants should attach a detailed personal information (Detailed C.V) with reliable addresses and phone numbers as well as the names of three reliable referees.
5. All applications must be accompanied by professional certificates, descriptions, copies of certificates certified by a Lawyer / Advocate which are Form Four and Form Six certificates for those who have reached that level and certificates of completion of various training based on the relevant job qualifications.
– Postgraduate / Degree / Advanced Diploma / Diploma / Certificates.
– Form IV and VI exam certificate
– Computer Certificate
– Professional certificates from respective boards
6. Testmonials ”,“ Provisional Results ”,“ Statement of results ”, Form IV and FORM VI RESULTS SLIPS will not be accepted.
7. Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should ensure that their certificates are verified and approved by the relevant Authorities (TCU, NECTA and NACTE).
8. Applicants cleared in the Public Service are not allowed to apply unless they have the approval of the Principal Secretary.
9. Applicants who are already employees in entry positions in the Public Service should not apply and should follow the instructions provided in Document And CAC. 45/257/01 / D / 140 dated November 30, 2010.
10. Submission of forged information and credentials will be subject to disciplinary action legally.
The deadline to submit a job application is 07 April, 2022.